Perhaps the most frequent task that a digital forensic examiner will deal with is the examination of an image file. While .jpg seems to be the standard in image compression, there are many new image file formats today. For example, Apple introduced its new .heic format to accommodate higher compression methods.
For this discussion,
1. find a new image format and provide a comprehensive definition for it.
2. Explain how it might be relevant to digital forensics.
3. Finally, locate a viewer for the file format.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.