Technical Writing – Week 1 Assignment
This course focuses on creating a variety of documents that are used in the professional workplace. In order to explore that fully, we will be selecting a topic and then focusing on it throughout the term. Your topic must be a problem in the workplace, your community or your school. (Pick one area.) It must fit the following criteria:
· It must be real.
· It must be solvable.
· It must have depth.
· It must require research.
Here are some examples of possible topics:
· Adding on-site childcare.
· Tuition discounts
· Changing the speed limit on a particular road.
· Upgrading company technology.
· Creating a student lounge.
· Creating a community garden.
Once you have selected your topic, you will then brainstorm possible audiences you will need to communicate with in order to effectively solve this problem. Read this document to learn more about audience analysis. Use the attached chart to profile your audience. You must include a fully developed paragraph at the top describing your problem. Please submit both your topic selection description and the reader analysis chart in one document.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.