# of cigarettes smoked (0=none; light=1-10; heavy=11-20) Duration of stress test (min)
Describe the relationship between the variables in your dataset by interpreting the Scatter Plot that you have created. You will describe this relationship by answering the following questions:
1. Insert the Scatter Plot you have created into your post.
2. Describe the following characteristics of the correlation result as interpreted from the Scatter Plot you created:
3. Is this a Pearson r Scatter Plot or a Spearman Rho Scatter Plot? Justify your answer.
4. Based on your interpretation of the Scatter Plot you have created, formulate a null hypothesis consistent with these results.
5. Are there outliers in this data set? How do you assess for these when interpreting a Scatter Plot?
6. What additional information do you need to determine if this correlation is statistically significant? Does the Scatter Plot provide this information? If the correlation is statistically significant, does that mean you reject or fail to reject H0?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.