Problem: You work as a spreadsheet specialist for Katie’s Kicks, which has four regional shops in the state of Florida. Your manager has asked you to develop a first quarter revenue analysis similar to the one shown in Figure 1–75.
Perform the following tasks:
1. Run Excel and create a new blank workbook. Enter the worksheet title, Katie’s Kicks, in cell A1 and the worksheet subtitle, First Quarter Revenue Analysis, in cell A2. Beginning in row 4, enter the region data shown in Table 1– 7
Sneakers Shoes Sandals Accessories Miscellaneous
North South East West
Sneakers 72714.58 45052.23 77630.94 65423.73
Shoes 77627.29 69165.66 78684.24 77690.69
Sandals 76607.31 76243.41 56601.25 58383.67
Accessories 49008.32 84844.01 72716.68 54433.07
Miscellaneous 55666.92 78618.97 47317.09 68594.40
2. Create totals for each region, product, and company grand total.
3. Format the worksheet title with the Title cell style. Center the title across columns A through F.
4. Format the worksheet subtitle to 16-point Calibri Light, and change the font color to Blue-
Gray, Text 2. Center the subtitle across columns A through F.
5. Use Cell Styles to format the range A4:F4 with the Heading 3 cell style, the range B4:F4 with
the Accent1 cell style, and the range A10:F10 with the Total cell style.
6. Center the column titles in row 4. Apply the accounting number format to the ranges B5:F5 and
B10:F10. Apply the comma style format to the range B6:F9. Adjust any column widths to the
widest text entry in each column.
7. Select the ranges B4:E4 and B10:E10 and then insert a 3-D pie chart. Apply the Style 3 chart
style to the chart. Move the chart to a new worksheet named Revenue Analysis Chart. Change
the chart title to First Quarter Revenue Analysis.
8. Rename the Sheet1 tab, First Quarter, and apply the Green color to the sheet tab.
9. If requested by your instructor, change the font color of the text in cells A1 and A2 to the color
of the shirt you currently are wearing.
10. Save the workbook using the file name, Lab 1-1 Katie’s Kicks.
11. Preview and print the worksheet in landscape orientation.
12. If you wanted to chart the item totals instead of the regions, which ranges would you use to
create the chart?
13. Submit the assignment as specified by your instructor.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.