In about 300 words,
Discuss the main function of electrolytes and what happens if the electrolytes are out of balance. What does electrolyte balance have to do with execution by lethal injection? Based on what you find, discuss as a class if you think lethal injection is humane or inhumane. If you think lethal injection is inhumane, examine a better alternative.
For this Week Critical Thinking Exercise, you will answer the following questions using your critical thinking and reasoning skills with at least 450 words covering all the 3 questions.
1. Why would a drug called renin inhibitors be effective in treating hypertension?
2. A toddler in Africa travels to a remote area with no access to clean drinking water. He drinks sewage water and soon develops severe diarrhea and dies 10 days later of cardiac arrest. Explain the possible physiological cause(s) of his death.
3. A patient with poor blood flow to the kidneys is treated with an ACE inhibitor and goes into renal failure. Explain the reason for the renal failure.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.