1.In the article, "It's a Flat World, After All" the author divides the history of globalization into 3 segments. What were the time periods? Briefly describe the motives of the globalizers.
2. The Flat World article was written in 2005, which of the "World Flatteners" do you think has had the greatest effect on modern times? Why?
3. Perspectives: The author believes that technology has resulted in a worldwide even playing field, where trade barriers, language and geography are no longer obstacles to international competition. Do you agree? Why/why not?
4. (Text, Ch 5) Give an example of a company in a slow-cycle market. Why do you consider the industry it is in to be "slow-cycle?"
5. (Text, Ch 5) Provide an example of a company in a "fast-cycle market?" Why do you consider its industry to be fast-cycle?
Bonus: Edit the following excerpt:
As the saying goes, if you can’t beat them, going them.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.