1. Throughout the novella, Edna experiences a series of awakenings. Pick a moment where Edna awakens in some way and describe what kind of awakening Edna experiences. How does it change and/or affect her?
2. In tragedy, the main character usually exhibits a tragic flaw (what the Greeks called hamartia). This tragic flaw usually leads to the characters’ undoing and/or death. Macbeth’s tragic flaw is his ambition, while Oedipus’ is his pride. Hamlet’s tragic flaw is his inability to act. If we read The Awakening as a tragedy, what would be Edna’s tragic flaw? Why and how does it lead to her undoing?
Cite specific examples from the novel to support your answer.
150 to 250 words
The Awakening, by Kate Chopin
– pdf of the book
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.