Assessment of Certification, Patient Outcomes, and Leadership
1. State the clinical certification and target population that were approved by your instructor in the Week 2: Direct Care Part 1 Assessment and Diagnosis Check-In.
a. Clinical certification
b. Target population including setting
Nurses who provide direct care to acutely ill adult patients regardless of their physical location. My current unit is a MSPCU floor.
2. Discuss why this clinical certification was selected in relationship to the selected setting.
3. Describe the criteria for selected clinical certification
a. Process to obtain clinical certification
b. Cost of application and testing
c. Requirements prior to certification
d. Examination description
e. Renewal time and process
f. Required items for renewal
4. Provide APA reference for one peer-reviewed scholarly professional nursing journal article connecting patient outcomes, clinical certification, and leadership skills. See reference criteria under directions and include Permalink.
5. Summary of article (one to two paragraphs)
6. How could patient outcomes in the selected setting be improved by certified nurses?
7. How can clinical certification impact leadership skills in the selected setting?
Problem Diagnosis Statement
Write a diagnosis based on the problem of knowledge deficit of certifications. Fill in the blanks below.
Example: Knowledge deficit r/t CNOR certification among operating room nurses (target population and setting) as manifested by wrong site surgeries (patient outcomes)
Knowledge deficit r/t __________________certification among __________(target population and setting) as manifested by ___________________(patient outcomes).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.