The purpose of this assignment is to create a lesson plan to be delivered in the practicum setting. Refer to your student learning needs assessment data and annotated bibliography to complete this assignment.
Write a detailed lesson plan that includes the following information.
1. Description of practicum setting and population.
2. Lesson outcomes with rationale and alignment to student learning needs that were identified in your learning needs assessment.
3. Teaching strategies with research-based rationale for effectiveness.
4. Description of how different learning styles are addressed in your chosen teaching strategies.
5. Outline of content that will be covered in the lesson plan.
This resource requires a minimum of 2-3 scholarly sources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Course Materials if you need assistance.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.