Information for the Hi-Test company’s production process for September follows. Assume that
all materials are added at the beginning of this production process, and that conversion costs
are added uniformly throughout the process.
Compute each of the following.
1. The number of equivalent units for materials for the month.
2. The number of equivalent units for conversion for the month.
3. The variable cost per equivalent unit of materials for the month.
4. The variable cost per equivalent unit for conversion for the month.
5. The total variable cost of goods transferred out.
6. The total variable cost of ending work in process inventory.
Please explain your work in detail and provide in-text citations. At least six (6) peer-reviewed
references are required among which one should be the textbook as source of the data.
Include the initial situation and the initial assumptions in your answer.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.