The following prompts will give you a chance to self-evaluate, to think about what you’ve been learning in this course, and to draw your own conclusions about how you can apply your technology and productivity skills in your life. Your answers may be used to determine how to improve the program for future students. Your answers will not be used for marketing purposes.
Over the past few weeks you have been learning about the technology and productivity skills. Think back to the career field and position you described in the Week 5 reflection (Medical field CEO). Then write 1–3 sentences for each of the following:
1. Restate the position that you are interested in obtaining.
2. Discuss two ways your technology skill could help you obtain or be successful in the position.
3. Discuss two ways your productivity skill could help you obtain or be successful in the position.
4. Identify one aspect of either your technology or productivity skill that you would like to improve to become even better equipped for success in your desired position.
5. Describe a strategy or find a resource that will help you make that improvement.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.