PLEASE POST FEEDBACK ON THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION…MUST BE 75-100 WORDS!
1. The textbook states that one of the "most important decisions a marketing manager must make relate to the creation of the marketing mix" (49). This is true because in the first two chapters we learned that a marketing mix is a combination of different strategies. Those strategies include product, place, promotion, and price (49). I like to refer to them as the four P's. One reason it is very important for brands to alter their merketing mix is because of different trends that can influence the market, such as social trends. By altering their marketing mix to keep up with the times, more customers will be attracted to the good or servie the company is trying to market.
2. By definition, "involvement is the amount of time and effort a buyer invests in the search, evaluation, and decision processes of consumer behavior" (105). From my understanding, there are low invovlement products and high involvement products. Low involvement products are things such as sodas, sauces, mouthwash, and dog food. These are considered low involvment because usually "buyers are familiar with several different brands in the product category, but stick with one brand" (105). The high involvement products would be things that people do not really know that much about. So, for low involvement products, the marketing strategy is forward. Just a commercial or two will do . For high involvement products, the marketing strategy has to be altered to provide more information to the customer (107). This is because the high involvment products are less known about and not purchased as much.
3. Psychological factors can heavily influence a person's buying decision; these three factors are perception, motivation, and learning (119). Perception is how we see things. A marketer may manipulate a person's perception of a product by simply throwing a label on it. For example, some people are weary of buying unhealthy things such as chips. A marketing team could put on the bag that the chips are "fat free". At the end of the day, they are still chips, but the consumer thinks that they are making a better decision by buying thes specific chips. Motivation is a reasoning behind doing something. I myself feel like there are prodcuts that I "need", when really it is just the packaging that convinces me that I need it. A brilliant marketing team could alter their packaging in an effort to fuel the consumer's motive. The example above can apply to this factor too. Learning is a factor that is used to influence us consumer's most often. For example, if a consumer purchases a brand new phone, they will learn that the new phone has upgrades that the last one may not have. This will result in the consumer learning new information about the phone.
Source: Lamb, C.W., Hair, J., & McDaniel, C. (2020). MKTG: Principles of Marketing (13th ed.). CENGAGE.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.