Looking for someone who is great at powerpoints. Please take your time and deliver quality work with 100% free of plagiarism, A++ work, and free from errors. Please deliver good quality work. Take your time and deliver good work.
If you are unsure about something please ask questions before accepting the bid and delivering poor work.
Instructions: Assume you are the packaging engineer for a large consumer products company. In this company, the Packaging Design Briefs are initiated by the marketing group and forwarded to the Package Engineering group. You currently are working on three packaging design briefs. Copies of these design briefs are attached. Note that the marketing department has completed some information on each brief and the Package Engineering department will complete the remaining information.
1. Choose one brief and complete the information on the brief. Using what you have learned in the class, complete the information needed on the design brief. Please include justification of your responses when requested. You are making judgment calls based on the information that you have been given and also based on what we have learned in the class.
2. Complete a Power Point Presentation. The Power Point presentation should reflect the outcome of completing the design brief as well as other aspects you deem necessary in presenting, you need to have at least 10 slides, to include an introduction slide and a reference.
3. Complete a video for your presentation using Kaltura (additional instructions are attached and provided in the Announcements).
Once completed, upload the brief, presentation, and video for grading. Your responses will be graded based on your demonstration of the concepts studied in the class. Again, select only ONE brief to complete the final project.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.