You have started working in ALEKS and in weeks 1 and 2 focused on the Course Readiness objective and the Consumer Math 1 objective. Please answer each question in a separate paragraph.
1. How comfortable are you using ALEKS to learn the topics on your learning path?
2. What tools or resources within ALEKS have been effective in helping you master the week 1 and week 2 topics?
3. Using these directions can you see your percentage of learned topics in each open objective?
4. Now explore what else you can access when you click the three horizontal bars. Tell us all the items that will be important to you.
5. How did your initial time management plan work out? Did you need to make adjustments?
6. Are you "comfortable being uncomfortable" with new material? This means you have a growth mindset and are open to new learning, even if it means being confused for a while and making some mistakes at first. It's OK to "get it wrong" and ask questions! Visit Change your Mindset (https://mindsetonline.com/changeyourmindset/firststeps/index.html) for some tips on becoming more comfortable facing new challenges that may feel frustrating to you. If learning math makes you uncomfortable, what can you tell yourself so you feel more confident?
Start a New Thread
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.