Writing for an Audience:
Imagine that you recently had a car accident and you were partially responsible. Imagine how you might tell the story differently if you were telling your friends about what happened. How might this version be different from the one you tell the insurance company? What details would you emphasize? Are there some details you might tell your friends that you might not emphasize or even mention at all in your letter to the insurance company? Would the order in which you told the various details be different?
For this assignment, you will write two pieces of correspondence. First, a quick text message to your best friend about the car accident. Second, a one-page letter to your insurance company. Show that you understand how you would write differently for these two different audiences.
At the bottom of the assignment, explain what is different and why. What changed for each audience?
1. Fake text to a friend
2. Letter to your insurance company
3. Short paragraph explaining what changed in your writing depending on the audience
Submit as one Word file. This should be roughly 1-2 pages at most.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.