Do research on one-or-two large software systems that were implemented successfully and on one-or-two large software systems that failed in their implementation. Write at least a 3-page Word document, double-spaced, detailing each system.
Your paper should include a number of topic sections. Using the concept of A.D.D.I.E., create a section to discuss the A.-Analysis that went into the system, a section to discuss the D.-Design of the system, a section to discuss the D.-Development of the system, a section to discuss the I.- Implementation of the system (successful or failed) and a section to discuss the E.-Evaluation of the system (successful or failed). Provide the following:
1. An Introduction paragraph describing the assignment and a short description of the systems selected. 2. A section that describes the first Software System (with an appropriate section Heading) and a description of that Software System to include:
a. What is its purpose?
b. What operations it performs?
c. What are its inputs (resources, interfaces, when used)?
d. What are its outputs (interfaces, data)?
e. The system’s complexity/cost/feasibility.
f. Any constraints or risks found during the research.
3. Sections with details for each component of A.D.D.I.E. (with an appropriate section Heading) to include:
a. Success or failures identified.
b. Issues or findings identified.
c. Recommendations or lessons learned.
Your paper should then conclude with a Findings section the compares the two systems. Provide the following:
1. What made one system successful but make the other system fail.
2. What could have been done to make the failed system more successful.
3. What could have been done to make the successful system even more successful.
You must include at least 3 scholarly references with citations.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.