You should consider organizing the research paper as follows:
• Relevance of the topic (for managing organizational change)
• Main Objective/ Key Question Addressed
By researching the relevant literature, academic and non-academic resources, this study aims to address the following questions:
1. Analyze and compare the Kotter’s 8 steps and the Sequential change management models. Here are few research points for guidance. You can add to the list if you want.
a. Through academic comparison, find and explain similarities and differences among these two change management models.
b. Through academic comparison, find and explain similarities and differences regarding the role of leaders in managing the 2 change management models effectively.
c. Through academic comparison, find and explain similarities and differences regarding what these 2 change management models emphasize.
d. Through academic comparison, find and explain similarities and differences regarding their best application circumstances
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.