He goal of public health is to prevent disease or injury for the entire population—that is, the city, state, or country. A public health approach to cancer may involve a state-wide awareness campaign about the risk factors for cancer (such as related to smoking or sun exposure). However, it is very important to consider the legal and economic factors that will come into play in developing such a campaign for it to become successful.
Using the readings for the week, the South University online library, and the Internet, (create a PowerPoint presentation with a maximum of 10-12 slides.)
Cover the following:
• Propose a solution to a public health problem (such as obesity prevention and control, environmental health issues, or infectious diseases) at the local or national level.
• Address the legal considerations and economic impact of the problem.
• Be sure to cover concepts you have learned throughout the course in your presentation, such as:
o Direct versus indirect costs
o Technical assistance
You presentation should include the following:
• Title and reference slides (in addition to the 10–12 slides of content)
• Headings for each section
• Speaker notes
• Support your responses with examples.
• Cite any sources in APA format.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.