Write an argument synthesis responding to the following prompt:
The readings for this unit have discussed issues involving information/media literacy. In your paper,
present your position for what you think you should be done to develop media literacy in students. Write
an argument synthesis with the information available in the assigned articles and construct your essay to
answer the following questions:
“How can students become stronger at verifying the information they encounter? What techniques do you
think should be used to develop media literacy?”
Use the 4 sources (listed below) to discuss the various issues. You also have the option of using one source that
you found through your own research (in addition to the required sources from class). If you want to use a source
from your own research, you must get approval before including it in your paper.
Assigned readings: All of these articles will be available on Canvas.
• “To Recognize Misinformation in Media, Teach a Generation While It’s Young” by Amy Yee
• “Media Literacy: An Antidote for Misinformation” by Kristy P. Kennedy
• “Media Literacy Is Essential for Gen Z” by Willem Quigley
• “7 Ways to Avoid Becoming a Misinformation Superspreader” by H. Colleen Sinclair
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.