1.Define prevailing wind. Give an example of how they can affect a region’s climate.
2.Briefly describe where each of the following features is found in the earth’s general circulation. What meteorological conditions might you find associated with each feature?
horse latitudes, trade winds, ITCZ, polar front, doldrums
3. Is it possible for a stationary front to produce precipitation? If so, explain the conditions in which precipitation is favorable.
4. What are the three basic ingredients of all thunderstorms? Describe at least three potential forcing mechanisms.
answer should be about 50-60 words.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.