For this assignment, consider the company you have selected and the work you have completed so far to further your business idea. Then, complete the Business Model Canvas Template linked in the Guidelines for Submission section with your assumptions about the key activities for your business idea, product, or service. Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
• Value proposition: Complete the Value Proposition building block by describing the value of your business idea, such as the customer need you are satisfying or the problem you are solving.
• Front-stage considerations: Outline the segments related to your potential customers, which include the Customer Segments, Channels, and Customer Relationship building blocks.
• Back-stage considerations: Make initial assumptions about how your business will work. This includes completing the Key Activities, Key Resources, and Key Partnership building blocks.
• Financial considerations: Make reasonable assumptions about the segments that will inform your profit projections. These include the Cost Structure and Revenue Stream building blocks.
Guidelines for Submission
Complete and submit the Business Model Canvas Template PPT. Any sources cited should use APA formatting.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.