Recruiting for the Heart Center: A Marketing Challenge
Joe Simon, head of recruiting, is presented with an interesting recruiting challenge. Dr. Abruzzi presented him with the target market of
physicians that he needs for his new heart center. It is not so much the age distribution that poses the interesting aspect of this group that
will make his recruiting approach complex, it is the cohorts they represent in terms of the tactics that he must utilize. As Dr. Abruzzi has
forewarned him, the Executive Committee with whom Joe will interact has grown up in the age of print newspapers. Joe will have some
convincing to do in terms of the approaches he will employ to get the various market segments, how he implements recruiting appeals
on the heart center’s websites for each segment, and the repositioning he wants to convey.
1. Are there going to be significant differences between the groups of doctors in Joe’s recruiting strategies?
2. What elements of the marketing mix may have to be materially changed?
3. In what ways might the Executive Committee have the most difficulty adjusting to or understanding Joe’s approach?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.