1. In your own words, how would you describe the social model of disability?
2. If you feel comfortable sharing: do you identify as disabled? If so, what does this word mean to you? Do you have friends or family members who are disabled? What do you think this word means for them?
3. If you identify as disabled, how does this aspect of your identity interact with your other identities (eg. race, class, gender, sexuality, citizenship). If you do not identify as disabled, why do you think it is important to center the experiences of disabled people of color when discussing disability justice?
4. Why is it important to look to Black, Brown, and Indigenous disability justice activists in this this time of crisis?
5. What work needs to be done (on an individual or societal level) to de-stigmatize disability? Are there ways you are able to be involved in this work?
Your assignment will be to submit 2 pages (double spaced) of notes. As you take notes, keep in mind:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.