1. Assessment can take place informally through what process?
2. Assessment can take place formally by what avenues?
3. Who can refer a student to the school social worker?
4. What reasons can a student be referred to the school social worker?
5. Define assessment.
6. Name 3 things that are helpful when trying to engage a client.
7. What can one look at when observing a student's body language?
8. What visual signs are signs of emotional expression?
9. What techniques gives social workers advantage over school counseling faculty?
10. Define the NASW version of evidenced-based practice.
11. Define evidence-based practice in schools.
12. What is the modality of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)? What does it not look for in dealing with the problem
versus what it focuses on?
13. Describe Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT).
14. Compare and contrast Oppositional Defiant Disorder and Conduct Disorder.
15. Discuss the age that Autism is diagnosed and how the diagnosis is achieved.
16. List the three types of ADHD.
17. What are the characteristics of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)? What defenses do a person display?
What are the telltale signs of PTSD? What is the most effective form of treatment for PTSD in children and
18. What are the symptoms of anxiety? List the types of anxiety. What is the most advantageous treatment for
children with anxiety disorders?
19. How are eating disorders characterized? What are the three eating disorder types found in school-aged
20. What are the current drugs of choice among adolescents? What has been a successful mode of assessment
and treatment in substance abuse?
21. What three modes of therapy are most effective for adolescents struggling with substance abuse?
22. Define crisis? What are the responses to crisis?
23. What is the purpose of crisis intervention therapy?
24. What does Intrapsychic Humanism help children seek out? What are the goals of this intervention?
25. Define attachment.
26. Name and expound upon the three patterns of attachment in children.
27. When conducting Play Therapy, when does therapy begin? What is important to do before the sessions begin?
28. Describe Sand Tray Therapy
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.