Department of Business Administration
Organization Design and Development- MGT 404
Course Learning Outcomes:
· Analyse the human, structural and strategic dimensions of the organizational development.
· Login to Saudi Digital Library (SDL).
· Search for the case study entitled as ‘Reorganizing the finance department: Managing change and transitions’ by Anderson, D. (2018). In SAGE Business Cases. SAGE Publications, Ltd.
· Read the case thoroughly and make a summary alongside reading Chapter 12 in your textbook before answering the questions of the assignment.
Part 1 (3 marks):
1. What are the key reasons behind the reorganizing of the finance department in this foods company? (Words 150-200)
2. What do you think the major concerns will be of employees and managers in the new design? (Words 150-200)
3. What are the advantages and disadvantages of a gradual versus a rapid transition? (Words 150-200)
Part 2 (2 marks):
4. Please refer to table 12.5 in Chapter 12 in p.352 of your textbook. Then, choose an example of an organization that uses a product-centric structure. Please justify and explain your answer. (Words 250-300)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.