Need a Cloud-based Antivirus which would satisfy the specs mentioned below
1. Must have a local agent/software on the local computer that monitors a directory for new files.
2. Whenever a new file is added to this directory, the local agent must check the file to find if it is in the blacklist or whitelist.
3. If it is in neither, then the local agent must upload it to the cloud.
4. On the cloud side, there must be the following components: multiple virtual machines each with a separate anti virus engine installed, and a central monitor virtual machine that accepts file uploads (or monitors file uploads to S3), and then uses cloud services such as AWS Lambda to provide the file to the virtual machines with anti virus engines. The engines scan the file and sends report back to the monitor which combines the reports and sends the report back to the local engine, telling it if it is a virus/not a virus. Also, the blacklist or whitelist must be updated
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.