You are an entrepreneur who designed a unique line of vegan-friendly facial treatment boutiques and bar providing different facial treatments in downtown Vancouver. Your service is the upscale level of service and you have your patented product line available in store. You make personal product offerings and sales within your boutique as well. The ambiance at your boutique is a tropical relaxing scheme and your slogan is: “We bring the tropical scent to your doorstep.” Services are more of fast treatment and walk-in guests are the ones looking for a five to ten-minute relaxation on the way to a business meeting or a business dinner or even during their lunch break hour. Reservations are done for those in need of more in-depth treatment services though. The pandemic caused you to reduce the number of in-store guests from 12 to 6 and you have been forced to cut your team of professional staff to half. The number of reservations was hit by 50% and you have lost over two-thirds of your walk-in guests.
Study your competitors in the market and try to answer the following questions.
This is a case study and you need to write a report of 3 to 4 pages and refer to the questions in your report. Please do not address questions separately. Your report should include:
1. MEAL paragraph planning
2. The First paragraph writes your idea,
3. The Second paragraph bring reference to support your idea
4. The Third paragraph is about statistics (give data) examples to support your idea in the first paragraph
5. Find academic references in every case (2016-2021)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.