TOPIC: Applying Psychology to Everyday Life: A Reflection
Reflect on the topics covered in this class so far and write a reflection that ties back to the material you have learned, which describes how these topics relate to different aspects of your life. In 750-1,000 words, consider the following:
1. Describe how you will use psychology in your personal life.
2. Describe how you will use psychology in your professional life.
3. Describe how you will use psychology in your academic careers.
4. Explain any overlap in any of the characteristics, including anything that applies to all three areas.
Use two to three scholarly resources to support your explanations. The textbook and other relevant resources should be cited when describing topics from the semester and how they apply to personal, professional, and academic careers.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
"Concepts of Psychology: Part 1" [Video file] from Films on Demand (2013). URL:https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://fod.infobase.com/PortalPlaylists.aspx?wID=96349&xtid=56125
Read “Social Influence” by Martin & Mikula from Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Psychology (2006). URL:https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search.credoreference.com/content/entry/hodderdpsyc/social_influence/0?institutionId=5865
Read “Are You Following the Herd?” by Corbett from Scholastic Choices (2017). URL:https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=122652219&site=ehost-live&scope=site
Read Chapters 12 and 13 in Psychology in Your Life. URL:https://www.gcumedia.com/digital-resources/ww-norton/2019/psychology-in-your-life_3e.php
Read “On Having a Goal: Goals as Representations or Behavior” by Ramnerö & Törneke from Psychological Record (2015). URL:https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=100696377&site=ehost-live&scope=site
Read “I Like What I See: Studying the Influence of Popularity Cues on Attention Allocation and News Selection," by Dvir-Gvirsman, from Information, Communication & Society (2019). URL:https://doi-org.lopes.idm.oclc.org/10.1080/1369118X.2017.1379550
Read "Understanding Facebook News Post Comment Reading and Reacting Behavior Through Political Extremism and Cultural Orientation," by Almoqbel, Wohn, Hayes, & Cha, from Computers in Human Behavior (2019). URL:https://www-sciencedirect-com.lopes.idm.oclc.org/science/article/pii/S0747563219302250?via%3Dihub
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.