Case Study Questions:
1. Complete the financing portion of Panera Bread Company’s 2007 forecast financial statements
a. Include a chart of your financial assumptions.
2. Develop a 5 year Financial Forecast (both Balance Sheet and Income Statement)
3. Describe three possible financial forecasting processes. Discuss the benefits and limitations of each three methods. Describe why you chose the approach you used in this case study.
4. Provide an assessment of the earning quality of Panera Bread in Year 5 of the projected financial statements.
5. Determine the amount of Free Cash Flow Panera has in Year 5 of the projected financial statements. Discuss the importance of Free Cash Flow, and it’s relationship to overall accounting earnings.
6. Develop a table of relevant financial ratios for 2007 and Forecast Year 5; discuss the ratios, their change of the forecast period, and the overall performance of Panera Bread in Forecast Year 5.
7. Given the need for external sources of capital, compare and contrast the advantages and disadvantages of external equity, a long-term note payable, and a short-term line of credit.
Case Study Assumptions:
1. A 5-year financial forecast worksheet has been provided to you on Blackboard.
2. Assume all borrowing are a type of debt, no additional equity will be utilized to raise capital
3. The share repurchase program DOES occur in 2008; and interest expense is equal to 6% of outstanding debt
4. Sales growth is 25% for the first two years; then 5% thereafter.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.