Building a Culturally Relevant Class Culture Lesson Unit
Due Date: Sunday, November 21 @ 11:59 p.m. (0-10 Total Pts.)
1. Read Chapter 3, The Nuts and Bolts, and review supportive materials on how to build a lesson.
Supportive Materials: https://www.classcraft.com/blog/how-to-build-a-great-lesson-plan-with-a-template/
2. Select any two of the teaching strategies discussed in the chapter (rituals, acts of names, movement affinities, dance accents, improvisation, autobiographical movement poems) to create a fine arts lesson using the information from both readings.
3. Review the sample lesson attached to this syllabus. This was a proposal for a lesson I created for JHU’s online outreach program.
Submission Instructions: Submit your completed assignment to Blackboard Discussion Board by the due date. Respond to 2 students. Refer to the Grading Rubric on all assignments to achieve the greatest number of points. Submit your best work!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.