Introduction: Play Research
Summarize the attached article, in your own words, by answering the three questions listed below. Each question should have an answer that has at least 5- 7 sentences. Please make sure you read the statement on Plagiarism. Also, do not copy and paste the article – that is plagiarism.
1. What is the main focus of the article?
2. What are three strategies that are discussed in the article?
3. How will you implement the strategies/ideas (from the article) when working with children?
20 points – Three paragraphs are included, each paragraph has a minimum of seven sentences
20 points – First paragraph summarizes the main focus of the article
30 points – Second paragraph summarizes three strategies from the article
20 points – Third paragraph gives specific strategies/ideas you will use when working with young children.
10 points – correct grammar and spelling are used.
Summarize this article from "Play is the Work of Childhood, but is it Beneficial?"by Allison Gopnik.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.