Conduct a case study on a location of your choice and identify sources of air or water pollution.
Discuss any environmental laws the pollutants or polluters are violating. You will have the option to
discuss a relevant factor in your location, such as environmental injustice, epigenetics, or sustainable
development. This will be due at the end of Unit 7.
• Research, find, and describe a case of air or water pollution from a location of your choice from
within or outside of the United States.
• Discuss the pollutants and how they would be in violation of any current pollution laws or
legislation in the area. If here in the United States, how they would be in violation of the Clean Air
or Clean Water Acts? Or perhaps the country you have researched has no restrictions on
pollution for air and water, discuss how this would further endanger the lives of humans and
wildlife in the area.
• Choose one (1) of the following special topics below and discuss how the source of pollution is
contributing to it. Be sure to support your work with at least two (2) pieces of scientific evidence:
o An Environmental Injustice
o A threat to Epigenetics by potentially causing inheritable gene defects
o Defies sustainable development (contributes to the degraded environment and causes
harm to wildlife or the ecosystem)
• Provide multiple pieces of supporting evidence in your claims, using at least two (2) scholarly
• Include all references and citations formatted correctly in APA.
• Project should be at least three (3) pages in length, with additional Title and Reference pages.
• Use complete sentences and appropriate grammar and spelling.
Be sure to read the criteria below by which your work will be evaluated before you write
and again after you write
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.