Teacher candidate will teach one explicit instruction lesson in ELA to support the use of assessment data to improve student outcomes. Students will choose the following standards to create their explicit instruction lesson plan to a 3rd or 6th grade class.
CCR.SL.1: Prepare for and participate effectively in a range of conversations and collaborations with diverse partners, building on others’ ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively.
You are a 3rd or 6th grade teacher preparing to teach a reading lesson on fluency to a diverse group of students in an inclusion classroom. Remember you can use strategies from the articles on Student Engagement to come up with lesson activities. Harrison is one of your students, he has a specific learning disability in reading. Create your lesson plan and gather supplementary materials based on the fluency data in appendix B. The lesson plan should be created to forward Harrison's progress in fluency as stated in his IEP.
Teachers will integrate HLP #6 into a lesson they create. Then they will teach an explicit instruction lesson that incorporates evidence-based strategies that promote assessment data, analysis of instructional practices, and modifying instruction to improve student outcomes in the area of literacy.
To hit this objective teacher candidate will:
· Develop appropriate instructional goals based on existing student data.
· Evaluate student data to adjust instruction.
· Manage and engage ongoing data collection during the teaching of the lesson.
· Utilize curriculum-based measures, informal classroom assessments, observations of student academic performance and behavior, and/or self-assessment of classroom instruction.
· Facilitate discussions with key stakeholders (students, parents, etc.)
· Set goals for own teaching based on valid hypotheses from instruction.
Teacher created lesson plans & accompanying documents (i.e., graphic organizers, PowerPoint, etc.)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.