1. Explain the relationship among data mining, text mining, and sentiment analysis.
2. In your own words, define text mining, and discuss its most popular applications.
3. What does it mean to induce structure into text-based data? Discuss the alternative ways of inducing structure into them.4. What is the role of NPL in text mining? Discuss the capabilities and limitations of NPL in the context of text mining.5. Go to teradatauniversitynetwork.com and find the case study named "ebay Analytics". Read the case study carefully and extend your understanding of it by searching the internet for additional information, and answer the case question.6. Go to ibm.com. Download at least three white papers on applications. Which of these applications might have used the data/text/web mining techniques discussed in this chapter.
All work must be original (not copied from any source). Create a one MS word Document for all
Pages: 3 pages for all contents ( 1 through 6)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.