Drawing upon resource material provided and that discovered while conducting your own research, answer the following:
1. Examine the role of risk management within the homeland security enterprise. Drawing upon your class readings and additional research, examine how risk management is used by the homeland security enterprise including such efforts as resource/grant allocation, strategic planning, and other homeland security-related initiatives (from the federal level to state and local efforts).
2. Examine the role of cyber-security within the homeland security enterprise. Specifically address how cyber-security relates to our national critical infrastructure and its protection.
Your paper must be at a minimum of 5-7 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.
Save Word document in the following manner: LastnameHLSS302Progress
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.