Week 4 Assignments:
1. Difference between Client Centered vs Person Centered Therapy
2. What is Non-verbal communication? Why is it important in therapy?
3. Identify the criterion for Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, Adjustment Disorder.
a. Identify a therapeutic approach that would be effective with each diagnosis. (Please choose something other than CBT; remember that most of our clients are children in families)
b. Identify an effective intervention to use with a client in session that may meet the criterion for each diagnosis.
i. Do not just copy and paste
ii. Understand the criterion and think about how you could utilize this to assess a client’s symptoms without going directly to the DSM IV to look it up.
The NASW Code of Ethics
1. Review and Summarize the Preamble (In Your Own Words)
2. Review and Summarize the Purpose of the Code of Ethics (In Your Own Words)
3. List the Ethical Principles and the value associated, share your understanding in your own words.
4. Summarize Section 1: Social Workers’ Ethical Responsibilities to Clients
a. Label each section as it is in the Ethics Code
b. Provide a summary of each section
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.