1. Pick two literary periods that we have studied this semester; they may be British or American or both. Describe the defining characteristics of these periods. Then choose at least two authors studied during the course from each period and demonstrate how their works reflect these characteristics. Give specific examples from the authors’ texts.
2. Nature is an important topic in literature for many British and American writers. Chose at least two writers from our course readings and explain how they treat nature in their works. What are the similarities? What are the differences? Offer an explanation for these similarities and differences.
3. For this particular essay prompt you are expected to reflect on the role that imagination plays in the works of at least two authors from the course. How does imagination impact the ways in which the author of the work, or the protagonist within the work, sees the world around them? How does this reflect their inner-state of being? Is this a calm or tumultuous state? Ultimately, what does this reflection say about the particular work and the underlying themes that it represents?
4. The idea of independence or self-worth is a theme that runs through much of literature. Take at least two authors from our assigned readings and compare and contrast their views of independence and self-worth. How do these works demonstrate the search or struggle to find self-worth through the journeys of their protagonists?
The two writers Lisel Mueller and Shirley Jackson
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.