Proposal for podcast to Arthur Graeme West’s The Diary of a Dead Officer (1919)
Please write a proposal for a podcast base on the primary source that I provided. There is a word document "Podcast-Topics-Selection-1" attached below that I paste all the requirement in it. I chose opinion 1.
Option 1) Utilizing a single primary source (an historical document or record) from our readings list, you will provide your listeners with a “deep dive” analysis of this single source (e.g. Arthur Graeme West’s The Diary of a Dead Officer (1919) [from Week 3], or the “Oral Histories of Comfort Women” [from Week 11], etc.).
You will want to build an engaging, academic podcast for your listener. How will you introduce and contextualize your primary source and your argument? What do you most want the listener to understand about this primary source? What do you think it most reveals about history?
Please use simple English and deliberately keep some grammar and word choice mistake in the paper.
1. You need to complete this task in strict accordance with the detailed Requirements/Guidelines.
2. Must be original works, to prohibit any copying or plagiarism.
3. If you have any question on this task, please feel free to contact us anytime.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.