Persuasive Speech Requirements
1. Your speech should be 6-8 minutes long.
2. You must use a minimum of three (3) outside sources, which you will cite in the speech itself and list in MLA form on your outline.
3. You must organize both the outline and the speech using the five steps of Monroe’s Motivated Sequence.
4. You must use at least one visual aid.
5. Practice, practice, practice!!!
Select a General Topic
You need to pick one general topic from which you will create your persuasive speeches.
IN YOUR PERSUASIVE PRESENTATION: There must be a call to action. For example, “I want you to recycle plastic” or “I want you to walk on a trendmill 15 minutes a day.” You are asking the audience to DO something.
Think of a subject you enjoy and/or a class you are taking this semester and/or an area you want to explore.
Email your choice. (Examples: Sports, Fashion, Culinary Arts, Music, etc.) The General Topic must be neutral, neither negative nor positive.
The following topics are NOT acceptable for this course:
Abortion; Gay Rights: marriage, adoption, etc.; Death Penalty; Legalizing Marijuana (or any other drug); Smoking; Drinking (in any context).
While these issues are important and worthy of discussion, they are too emotionally-charged and polarizing for a freshman level course.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.