Topic: Write about similarities and differences between your culture and another culture you are familiar with from your personal experiences. If you haven't traveled abroad, or don't have first-hand experience visiting or living in another culture, watch one of the movies from the list below and write about what you notice from the movie.
1. In what ways does life in the other country differ from yours?
2. What are the major similarities between your culture and the one you visited/viewed?
3. Apply Hofstede's Model to your comparison.
Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (2011) (British in India)
Chinese Takeaway (2011) (Chinese man in Argentina)
Kebab Connection (2004) (Turkish man in Germany)
Leap Year (2009) (American in Ireland)Lost in Translation (2003) (Americans in Japan)
Outsourced (2006) (American in India)
Welcome (2008) (Kurdish and French cultures)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.