Task#1: Human Resource Consulting (HRC) surveyed a random sample of 60 construction companies to find information on the costs os their health care plans. One of the items being tracked is the annual deductible that employees must pay. The Minnesota Department of Labor reports that historically the mean deductible amount per employee is $502 with a standard deviation of $100.
1) Compute the standard error of the sample mean for HRC.
2) What is the chance HRC finds a sample mean between $477 and $527?
3) Calculate the likelihood that the sample mean is between $492 and $512.
4) What is the probability that the sample mean is greater than $550?
1) You plan to conduct a survey to find out what proportion of the workforce has two or more jobs. You decide on the 95% confidence interval and a margin of error of 2%. A pilot survey reveals that 5 of the 50 sampled hold two or more jobs. How many in the workforce should be interviewed to meet your requirements?
2) As part of the annual review of its accounts, a discount brokerage selected a random sample of 36 customers and reviewed the value of their accounts. The mean was $32,000 with a sample standard deviation of $8,200. What is a 90% confidence interval for the mean account value of the population of customers?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.