One of the ways that we gain information in life is to learn from other’s experiences. The link below provides access to AHRQ Health IT Success videos, they will help to guide your thinking as you analyze your case. Use the information to compare, contrast, or highlight your Week 1’s case choice. You will note that each case is centered on how health care IT impacts patient care or outcome.
Click here to access the AHRQ Health IT Success Stories (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGeVGXXK3ao&list=PLgYydErB9VCc_Wc804kKCEtK4tjpU3kc3) playlist. You can view the videos all at once in the playlist, but if you are citing one in your assignment, make sure to use the individual video reference.
Reflect on your project proposal, Implementing a syndromic surveillance system, and address the following:
-Assess the part the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) plays in health care information systems acquisition.
-Provide alternatives to alleviate major concerns.
-Analyze whether value was added through acquisition to your proposed health care information system.
-Analyze the principles of systems development lifecycle (SDLC-a decision-making model) as is applicable to your health care IT systems acquisition.
-Assess the System Usability Scale (https://www.usability.gov/how-to-and-tools/methods/system-usability-scale.html) (SUS) and the user experience.
-Evaluate the essential components of the project life cycle.
-Examine the benefit(s) and economic impact of your proposed system acquisition.
-Describe whether the quality implementation/acquisition impacts your chosen topic for your proposal and final presentation. This response needs to be one paragraph in length.
*Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style.
* Must use at least three scholarly sources or peer-reviewed sources.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.