If you are a little thrown or confused by the idea of an abstract paragraph, don't fret. Everybody's will be a bit different since your processes and ideas are different. Typically, abstracts in academic writing are meant to provide summary details – what's the writing below the abstract about? Think about that, but also think about your process – one step in the writing process we may need to start employing while we are in academia is reflection. This entails going back to your work and identifying how your ideas have changed, but also how you did the actual work to revise the piece of writing.
So, for the abstract, think in three tiers:
1. Brief summary of that week's writing post
2. Note if/how your ideas have changed after time passed
3. What did you then do (process) to create your final version to submit
Remember to use italics for the abstracts entries.
The abstract for each week should be 5-7 sentences please. I have 3 weeks work there, which translates to 3 abstracts.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.