1. Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and the project schedule for your team project. Use MS Project to create your project schedule. In addition, create a presentation view of your project schedule (similar to the sample that I shared with you last week). That's what you'll have to do as a PM in real life when you maintain your schedule in MS Project and share with stakeholders in PowerPoint during team meetings.
3. How can you optimize the Project Schedule?
Reflection question: What is the one most important thing that you took away from this lesson? How will that help you achieve your goals you set for this class?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.