Answer the written recommendation
Sally and Jim are a young couple facing foreclosure on their home. They have been unable to make any mortgage payments over the past six months since Jim was laid off from his job as a construction worker, so their mortgage holder has initiated foreclosure proceedings that threaten to terminate their ownership in the next 60 days. As dedicated Christians, Sally and Jim believe that they have an obligation to honor their legal and financial obligations to the best of their ability, so they are investigating any alternatives to foreclosure. Their home has recently been appraised at $140,000 and they have a current first mortgage balance of $100,000 and a second mortgage balance of $15,000.
Your group must research and write a recommendation for Sally and Jim.
· What are the alternatives that may be available to Sally and Jim and how would you recommend that they proceed? Explain your recommendation.
· Explain how a biblical worldview has or has not influenced the recommendation provided for Sally and Jim.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.