For this assignment, you can choose to either watch:
1) The documentary called The Devil We Know, available on Netflix or for rent on Google Play and Amazon (https://thedevilweknow.com/) .
2) The film Dark Waters, out for release November 27th in major theatres.
In a word document, answer the following questions. Response paper should be size 12 TNR font, double spaced, around 1.5-2 pages. You should number your responses, but do not restate the questions in your submission. All submissions should be original and carefully proofread.
Answer the following questions:
1)How did the movie or documentary portray DuPont’s relationship to the residents in Parkersburg? Mention which film you viewed.
2)What role, if any, do you think the DuPont should take in rectifying the serious issues in Parkersburg?
3) What actions, if any, do you think the U.S. government should take following the exposure of this crisis?
4) In class, we’ve talked a lot about protecting company image, delivering bad news strategically, enhancing likeability, saying what you do know rather than what you don’t know, confidently promoting your strengths and accomplishments, and other positive framing strategies.
Could it be argued that DuPont was merely engaging such strategies in their own corporate communication regarding the chemical crisis? How do you draw the line between strategic image management and ethical business practices? Reflect on these questions and whether or not you think DuPont’s response was ethical. Give reasons for your response.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.