First : research into the film, and the history of conflict. Please find at least five sources and write notes about the film.
– Required notes about the film and five sources.
– Research Proposal is required : Thesis, Annotated Bibliography, and notes about examples for analysis.Clear work on film
– make sure you have watched the film and did some preliminary research.
– Your proposal must highlight not only what you will research but also reveal the implication of your study.Why is it important?
Second :You are to write a 10-page research paper that connects to all the possible themes that derive from World Cinema.
– However, you are supposed to follow guidelines for research.
– You are to use MLA or Chicago Style. NOT APA!
– You must see yourself as contributing to research not just about cinema, but also about a specific issue(s).
– Research Paper Film will be Reds, it is a 1981 American epic historical drama film co-written, produced, and directed by Warren Beatty
The Russian Revolution took place in 1917 when the peasants and working class people of Russia revolted against the government of Tsar Nicholas II. They were led by Vladimir Lenin and a group of revolutionaries called the Bolsheviks. The new communist government created the country of the Soviet Union.
– So you will be detailing the history of the 1917 Russian revolution and the beginning of the soviet union and how Lenin started the soviet union and became the leader of the soviet union. Relate to reality and the film
the notes focuses on specific issues in the film and reality like :
1917 Russian revolution and history of conflict the beginning of the soviet union and how Lenin started the soviet union and became the leader of the soviet union. Relate to reality and the history conflict in the film
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.