Assignment 3: Presentation Design and Delivery Due Week 9, Sunday (Weight: 25%) "The art of communication is the language of leadership." James Humes
For this assignment, you will apply the practices of planning, creating, and delivering an impactful professional presentation. Identify an important presentation coming up at work in your near future. If you do not have one on the horizon, choose a worthy topic for your role, business, or industry. This could be a presentation at a conference, to your board, management team, your own team, or a few key decision-makers in your company. Think carefully about how to define the major objectives of your presentation, so that you can design and deliver your presentation with those objectives clearly in mind.
Instructions Follow the steps below to prepare your slide deck and create your video presentation in Zoom:
1. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation slide deck of 20 slides or less for a topic of your choice, related to your workplace or career interests.
2. Apply slide design best practices: use brief slide headings and minimal text, include images and/or charts, and format your slides professionally 3. Deliver a presentation with a time limit of 6 to 8 minutes, using Zoom. The video must include both you and your slides. The main focus is you, the speaker, with the slides providing support for your ideas and overall message.
4. Be sure to utilize and to exhibit all the presentation and video best practices listed below. Note: See your Blackboard course for instructions on using Zoom. Presentation and Video Best Practices ü Include a PowerPoint cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. ü Slide deck is well structured, with informative slide titles, a logical order of topics, and effective opening and closing slides. It uses minimal text, includes illustrative images and/or charts, and employs consistent formatting.
JWI 505: Business Communication and Executive Presence Academic Submissions and Evaluation © Strayer University. All Rights Reserved. This document contains Strayer University confidential and proprietary information and may not be copied, further distributed, or otherwise disclosed, in whole or in part, without the expressed written permission of Strayer University. JWI 505 – Assignment 3 (1198) Page 2 of 4
All I will do with these slides is read from them and do a video presentation. Please make them clear so I know what you are talking about so I can present it to my peers. Thanks.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.