1. Pretend it is early 2002 and you are Senator Paul Sarbanes.What would you do differently when writing the Sarbanes-Oxley Act? (Do not say you think it is perfect and you would not do anything differently.Discuss at least two things you would do differently.Clearly label them as #1 and #2 within your answer.) (20 points)
2. Go to the PCAOB website and select one registered public accounting firm for which there is a firm inspection report and the firm failed to address quality control criticisms satisfactorily and the QC criticisms are now public.Please select a firm located in the United States. (Do not select Aaron Stein.)Read that firm’s inspection report and provide a short summary of the results of the inspection and the quality control criticisms.Include a hyperlink to the report in your answer. (20 points)
3. Select a publicly traded company of your choice and access their latest 10K on www.sec.gov.From that webpage, click on “Filings.”Then you can access the EDGAR database and search for the firm that you have selected.Read item 9A in Form 10-K (Controls and Procedures), including Disclosure Controls and Procedures and Report of Management on Internal Control over Financial Reporting.Summarize these items.In addition, read the Report of Independent Registered Accounting Firm on the internal control over financial reporting and list a) who the auditor was; b) which type of opinion on internal control over financial reporting was issued (unqualified, etc.); and c) what type of opinion was issued on the financial statements (unqualified, etc.). Include a hyperlink to the 10-K in your answer. (20 points)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.