1. Discuss the organization of healthcare in the United States. Make sure your answer
includes the following concepts: fee for service medicine, the 20/80 problem, adverse selection,
risk pooling, government spending on healthcare, and medical insurance. How do these issues
affect the Obama healthcare reforms? Respond to the Obama reforms (either support or
2. Discuss undocumented immigration focusing on those from Mexico. What is the major
factor that brings these immigrants to the U.S.? What is their impact on the country (
government services, taxes, labor markets, poverty, crime, etc.) Use one of the theories of
prejudice and apply it to the situation of undocumented immigrants. How does the situation of
undocumented immigrants relate to the wider Latino community?
3. Discuss global warming. What is it and causes it. What is the role of the newly
industrializing countries (China and India) ? What is the role of the advanced industrialized
countries? What impact does population growth play in this problem?
4. Discuss the relationship between punishment and crime. Make sure you address both
incapacitation and deterrence. How does the U.S. compare to other countries in regards to
punishment? Apply this discussion of punishment to the crime of murder.
5. What are the myths and realities of welfare. Discuss changes in the welfare system (AFDC
vs TANF). Contrast the Social Security system with the welfare system.
Whats up! so this is my final paper so its gotta be A+++ worthy lol just thought I'd throw that in there below I attached some materials to you use, you probably don't need all of them but just to have more info.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.